1. All players must be bono fide members of a club registered in this league, if more than one is registered to this club, no crossover of players to either team.
2. The number of teams in each division shall be agreed by delegates by the AGM.
3. There shall no age limit for players.
4. Games shall be played, if possible, between May and Mid September.
5. Dates and times shall be arranged by the fixtures meeting in February, if Requested Clubs, may re-arrange fixtures, if bad weather prevents play, by mutual consent, provided that the League Secretary is informed.
6. Teams shall consist of three rinks of three players.
7. If, at the commencement of any game, any rink is 1 player short, then they must Bowl 8 woods against 9, with 25% penalty incurred, the opposing number 2 playing 2 woods consecutively. EBA rules apply
8 if a player is injured or falls ill during a game, a bona fide substitute may be fielded.
9. Games shall be 18 ends or no less than 15, by mutual agreement of both captains.
10. No trial ends to be played.
11. All ends shall count, i.e. scored, tied or dead.
12. Placement of the mat and jack shall be according to EBA rules.
13. Players may change position at any time, between ends.
14. There will be 2 points for a winning rink, 1 for a draw, and 6 points for the overall winning team, 3 for a draw, with a total of up to 12 points available.
15. Dress shall be white tops/club shirts and and grey trousers/shirts/shorts. No football shorts please.
16. Result card shall be signed by both captains, scanned by the winning team and emailed to the league secretary as soon as possible after the game.
17. Copies of league fixtures to be sent by all clubs to the League Secretary before the 1st April each year.
18. All clubs must notify their intention to play in, or resign from, the league, in writing to the league secretary by 30th November each year.
19. Fees for all clubs must be sent to the Treasurer before 1st February each year.
20. The Executive Committee shall consist of a Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer, who shall be elected annually at the AGM.
21. In the event of a team not fulfilling a fixture they will have their average number of points deducted at the end of the season. The team willing to play will receive their average number of points at the end of the season.
22. All disputes shall be settled by the committee, whose decision is final.
23. Notices of Motion for the AGM must be given, in writing to the Secretary within 30 days of AGM date.
All above rules apply to the KO CUP. The following are just for the KO CUP:
1. Captains must agree before the game which rink must play an extra end, to cover the eventuality of a draw.
2. The final shall be played on a neutral ground arranged by the League Secretary.